1. What was the indian removal act? explain how this act was justified by president Andrew Jackson.
2. Discuss the role of the of the mass media in transmitting and perpetuating ethnic stereotypes. Provide some examples from current television and motion pictures.
3. Select an American ethnic group and discuss the extent to which its members have been assimilated. Discuss various social dimensions in which this group has displayed either strong, mild, or weak assimilation.
4. Explain why blacks rather than other groups were chosen to be slaves in american society
5. Explain how a European-based racist ideology was developed to support the slave system.
2 pages each question total of 10 pages. No plagiarism.
Please answer completely at least two pages each question double space font 12 Times New Roman. You must use personal examples and utilize content of the course. Answers will be incomplete without the theories that we did in the course. Please read the instructions carefully for the exam. Plagiarism will not be tolerated and I will read every word. 90 % of your exam answers must be your own words and if that is not the case it will be reflected in your grade earned. Any citation from sources must be clearly cited. Please do not use other student’s work. Copy and paste will not tolerated. I expect many personal examples and the theories that were taught in the course on the exam. Please follow all my instructions.
Our order form provides entries for your order information such as the deadline, number of pages or words required, the level of assignment, and the subject area. Kindly provide your writer with as much information as you deem necessary for maximum output. Once you confirm that all the necessary details are presented, confirm the quotation and continue.
Proceed to checkout and complete payment for your order. The assigned writer will receive a notification and begin working on your assignment immediately. We do not reveal your personal details to anyone.
All our writers are highly skilled in various fields. We have a library of resources that are put in to developing your essays during the writing process. You can keep track of the progress by chatting with the writer or support.
Login to your account and click ‘completed’ tab on the left to download your paper.