Using the case attached and at least two outside sources explain:
- What is a negligence tort and what factors establish liability relating to negligence?
- What is the public duty doctrine and how does it effect the obligations of public employees to the individuals with whom they come into contact?
- What does this case tell us about negligence related the State’s obligation to train its employees.
- What general defense(s) could be available to the deputies in this case had they been sued by the plaintiff in Federal Court for a claim of violating her Fourth Amendment rights.
- This should not be a rehashing of the facts to determine liability, just a discussion of what defense(s) are generally available in such a suit.
- 5. Conclusion- did you agree with the courts decision yes or no and please explain why as this is your opinion.
Your paper should be double spaces, 1″ margins, and thoroughly address the issues in the instructions above. The reader should not need to have read the case of have any advanced understanding of the law to understand the basic principles and applicability of those principles once you’ve explained them in the paper. There is no minimum or maximum page requirement. So long as it is thorough and understandable by a “layman,” a shorter concise paper is welcome.
Our order form provides entries for your order information such as the deadline, number of pages or words required, the level of assignment, and the subject area. Kindly provide your writer with as much information as you deem necessary for maximum output. Once you confirm that all the necessary details are presented, confirm the quotation and continue.
Proceed to checkout and complete payment for your order. The assigned writer will receive a notification and begin working on your assignment immediately. We do not reveal your personal details to anyone.
All our writers are highly skilled in various fields. We have a library of resources that are put in to developing your essays during the writing process. You can keep track of the progress by chatting with the writer or support.
Login to your account and click ‘completed’ tab on the left to download your paper.