First, view the following video:
Next, your journal entry should contain the following two parts:
Part One – Observational Notes (ANECDOTAL NOTES)
- Select one of the two girls in the video and document your observations using anecdotal notes or running records.
- Create a developmental checklist that includes at least 6 Developmental Milestones and your State ELG’S in the domain of Language and Literacy.
- Complete the developmental checklist based on your observations.
Part Two – Reflection
- Reflect on what you learned from your observations and assessment and answer the following questions:
- What did you learn about this child in this observation?
- What goals did the child meet in the assessment?
- What other observation/assessment methods would give you more information about the child in the area of Language/Literacy?
- Name at least 2 additional methods and describe what data might be collected from these methods.
- What would the next milestones and/or goals be for this child
Our order form provides entries for your order information such as the deadline, number of pages or words required, the level of assignment, and the subject area. Kindly provide your writer with as much information as you deem necessary for maximum output. Once you confirm that all the necessary details are presented, confirm the quotation and continue.
Proceed to checkout and complete payment for your order. The assigned writer will receive a notification and begin working on your assignment immediately. We do not reveal your personal details to anyone.
All our writers are highly skilled in various fields. We have a library of resources that are put in to developing your essays during the writing process. You can keep track of the progress by chatting with the writer or support.
Login to your account and click ‘completed’ tab on the left to download your paper.