Using Surveillance to Address a Practice Problem
Data mining is an important component of any population health outcome analysis. Select one of the following information hubs to address a health-related topic of your choice: CDC Surveillance Resource
Center and Interactive Database Systems, (https://www.who.int/.) World Health Organization (WHO) (Links to an external site.) or Our World in Data (https://ourworldindata.org/.). Analyze the data presented at the national and state levels to address the following.
- Identify the information hub and topic selected(* substance abuse). Provide a brief summary of the practice problem.
- Compare and contrast national( USA) and state(Florida) levels of data. Use the state of your residence(* Florida) as a basis for the comparison.
- Describe how data from florida compare to data from other states.
- Identify one national organization or intervention related to your selected topic(*substance abuse) that is addressing the burden of this disease. Describe the impact of the organization or intervention to improve outcomes.
- Share your professional experience related to the topic.
Use an APA 7 style and a minimum of 250 words. Provide support from a minimum of at least three (3) scholarly sources. The scholarly source needs to be: 1) evidence-based, 2) scholarly in nature, 3) Sources should be no more than five years old (published within the last 5 years), and 4) an in-text citation. citations and references are included when information is summarized/synthesized and/or direct quotes are used, in which APA style standards apply.
• Textbooks are not considered scholarly sources.
• Wikipedia, Wikis, .com website or blogs should not be used.
Our order form provides entries for your order information such as the deadline, number of pages or words required, the level of assignment, and the subject area. Kindly provide your writer with as much information as you deem necessary for maximum output. Once you confirm that all the necessary details are presented, confirm the quotation and continue.
Proceed to checkout and complete payment for your order. The assigned writer will receive a notification and begin working on your assignment immediately. We do not reveal your personal details to anyone.
All our writers are highly skilled in various fields. We have a library of resources that are put in to developing your essays during the writing process. You can keep track of the progress by chatting with the writer or support.
Login to your account and click ‘completed’ tab on the left to download your paper.