- 3.1 The American Colonies in the 1750s and Mercantilism
- 3.2 The British Government in the 18th Century
- 3.3 The Seven Years’ War (or the French and Indian War)
- 3.4 The Stamp Act and “No Taxation without Representation”
- 3.5 Stamp Act Riots
- 3.6 The Townshend Acts
- 3.7 The Boston Massacre
- 3.8 Tensions Increase
- 3.9 Common Sense
- 3.10 The Declaration of Independence
- Timed TestThis test has a time limit of 20 minutes.
- Timer SettingThis test will save and submit automatically when the time expires.
- Force CompletionThis test can be saved and resumed at any point until time has expired. The timer will continue to run if you leave the test.
Our order form provides entries for your order information such as the deadline, number of pages or words required, the level of assignment, and the subject area. Kindly provide your writer with as much information as you deem necessary for maximum output. Once you confirm that all the necessary details are presented, confirm the quotation and continue.
Proceed to checkout and complete payment for your order. The assigned writer will receive a notification and begin working on your assignment immediately. We do not reveal your personal details to anyone.
All our writers are highly skilled in various fields. We have a library of resources that are put in to developing your essays during the writing process. You can keep track of the progress by chatting with the writer or support.
Login to your account and click ‘completed’ tab on the left to download your paper.