Summarize the constitutional basis for criminal procedure.
This week, we learned about the foundations of criminal procedure, some remedies available to criminal defendants, as well as the concepts of probable cause and reasonable suspicion. For your Unit 1 Complete assignment, write a narrative essay (minimum 1200 words) in which you address and discuss the questions and statements listed below. Use at least three scholarly sources and remember to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the READ and ATTEND sections in your essay. Cite your sources in APA format.
- Summarize the constitutional basis for criminal procedure.
- Explain the exclusionary rule and the exceptions to it. Likewise, summarize the fruit of the poisonous tree doctrine and the exceptions to it.
- Explain the defense of qualified immunity.
- What is reasonable suspicion and when is it used?
- Define probable cause and identify several sources of information that a police officer can rely on to make the probable cause determination
- Are the remedies introduced in this Unit sufficient to deter police misconduct? Why or why not? What other remedy, if any, would you propose?
Our order form provides entries for your order information such as the deadline, number of pages or words required, the level of assignment, and the subject area. Kindly provide your writer with as much information as you deem necessary for maximum output. Once you confirm that all the necessary details are presented, confirm the quotation and continue.
Proceed to checkout and complete payment for your order. The assigned writer will receive a notification and begin working on your assignment immediately. We do not reveal your personal details to anyone.
All our writers are highly skilled in various fields. We have a library of resources that are put in to developing your essays during the writing process. You can keep track of the progress by chatting with the writer or support.
Login to your account and click ‘completed’ tab on the left to download your paper.