Maximum 3000-3500 words
Select any one from the list below:
Charles Darwin University University of Melbourne Australian National University Monash University
Consider their presence in Australian market only. Examine their website and social media presence (including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and any others). Analyse the impact of Social Media on their core business. For this purpose, you will need to follow these steps.
- Select any institution from the list above that you would like to investigate within Australia
- Identify all their social media channels and what they are being used for (for example, they may be using social media for recruitment, marketing, sales, creating a presence and increasing the reach etc)
- Analyse how each of these channels are being used by the business and report this.
- Establish the positives and negatives of the use of social media. Identify any issues or problems with the current social media usage.
- Identify additional social media channels that can be used to enhance their business and profits.
- Provide clear recommendations with a forward planning strategy as to what the business should do, with justifications. This may include removing some channels that are not reliable, adding on more channels or a better mix, etc.
- Tables, graphs, visuals may be used as embedded in the text.(at least one is mandatory)
- References will be as per Harvard Referencing style, in text citations and a list of references. (Minimum 30 references need to be used)
Our order form provides entries for your order information such as the deadline, number of pages or words required, the level of assignment, and the subject area. Kindly provide your writer with as much information as you deem necessary for maximum output. Once you confirm that all the necessary details are presented, confirm the quotation and continue.
Proceed to checkout and complete payment for your order. The assigned writer will receive a notification and begin working on your assignment immediately. We do not reveal your personal details to anyone.
All our writers are highly skilled in various fields. We have a library of resources that are put in to developing your essays during the writing process. You can keep track of the progress by chatting with the writer or support.
Login to your account and click ‘completed’ tab on the left to download your paper.