Use the University Library to locate peer-reviewed research articles related to a research study about health or health care issues, concerns, or trends.
- The research article must describe a research study, not an editorial or brief.
- The research study must be based in the United States from 2010 to the present.
- It is recommended that you select health topics of interest to you or your job, with no complex statistical analyses.
Review the Researching Articles in the University Library Tutorial for help finding articles.
Select at least 3 peer-reviewed* articles to use to complete an annotated bibliography. The 3 research articles can be based on the same or different topics. Topic ideas can include (but are not limited to):
- Adolescent obesity (select different geographic locales: urban vs rural)
- Infection rates among ICU patients
- Readmission rates for congestive heart failure patients
- Patient satisfaction or patient experience of care
- Population health management in diabetes care
- Care coordination or care continuum
- Patient safety or quality management
- Cancer screening compliance, such as mammography, colonoscopy, or Pap smear
Complete the annotated bibliography based on the 3 articles you selected from the University Library.
Review the sample annotated bibliography provided by the University Library. Be sure to do the following for each bibliography:
- Summarize the research study in your own words (at least 150 words).
- Include the major areas of the research study, such as the sample, geographic location, and the outcome.
- Bibliographies should not include any direct quotes or in-text citation.
*Note: One research article will be used in the Week 3 Learning Team assignment, Components of a Research Study.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines. Remember to alphabetize your annotated bibliography.
Submit your assignment.
ATTACHMENT INCLUDED WITH EXAMPLE
Our order form provides entries for your order information such as the deadline, number of pages or words required, the level of assignment, and the subject area. Kindly provide your writer with as much information as you deem necessary for maximum output. Once you confirm that all the necessary details are presented, confirm the quotation and continue.
Proceed to checkout and complete payment for your order. The assigned writer will receive a notification and begin working on your assignment immediately. We do not reveal your personal details to anyone.
All our writers are highly skilled in various fields. We have a library of resources that are put in to developing your essays during the writing process. You can keep track of the progress by chatting with the writer or support.
Login to your account and click ‘completed’ tab on the left to download your paper.