Module 5 Discussion: Punishment and Capital PunishmentInstructions:This discussion will be completed in two parts and will give you an opportunity to reflect upon this week’s content and to interact with your classmates.
- Part 1 – Post your initial response to the discussion questions by Wednesday at 11:59 pm
- Part 2 – Post substantive feedback to two (2) classmates by Saturday at 11:59 pm
During each module, you should create a thread of your own to make comments or ask questions about the material. You should also respond to other threads started by at least two of your classmates. That’s a minimum of three posts per module: one of your own plus two responses.
- If you meet these requirements by each deadline indicated, you will receive at least 15 of 20 points possible for each discussion.
- To get more than 15 points, the quality of your various posts will be taken into account. Are your comments insightful? Are your questions thought-provoking?
- Do your criticisms move the discussion forward? And so forth.
- If you do not meet these requirements by the deadlines, your scores will be below 15 points.
- There is no length requirement on the discussion board. However, comments must be substantively concerned with the material.
Our order form provides entries for your order information such as the deadline, number of pages or words required, the level of assignment, and the subject area. Kindly provide your writer with as much information as you deem necessary for maximum output. Once you confirm that all the necessary details are presented, confirm the quotation and continue.
Proceed to checkout and complete payment for your order. The assigned writer will receive a notification and begin working on your assignment immediately. We do not reveal your personal details to anyone.
All our writers are highly skilled in various fields. We have a library of resources that are put in to developing your essays during the writing process. You can keep track of the progress by chatting with the writer or support.
Login to your account and click ‘completed’ tab on the left to download your paper.