Nursing leaders need a workforce that can provide culturally competent care
Week two Discussion Assignment
Discussion Topic: Nursing leaders need a workforce that can provide culturally competent care. Besides, nursing’s goal is to create a workforce that reflects the population it serves. In our country, we have a multicultural population. Discuss ethical issues in transcultural health care with which staff might be confronted in various work settings (inpatient, clinic, hospice). Ethics, whether philosophical, religious, or spiritual, is the study of morality, good and evil, and the rights and wrongs of human behavior and decision-making. One cultural group might find itself in a healthcare system that is based on the values of a different culture.
- Must address the topic.
- Rationale must be provided.
- May list examples from your own nursing practice.
- 150-word minimum/250-word maximum without the references.
- Minimum of two references (the course textbook must be one of the references) in APA format, must have been published within last 3-5 years.
- Upload by Thursday, week # 2
- Each student must respond to two student’s original post by day seven. This grade is a compilation of the original post and the response post. Please see the discussion topic rubric with responses in the course documents folder.
Our order form provides entries for your order information such as the deadline, number of pages or words required, the level of assignment, and the subject area. Kindly provide your writer with as much information as you deem necessary for maximum output. Once you confirm that all the necessary details are presented, confirm the quotation and continue.
Proceed to checkout and complete payment for your order. The assigned writer will receive a notification and begin working on your assignment immediately. We do not reveal your personal details to anyone.
All our writers are highly skilled in various fields. We have a library of resources that are put in to developing your essays during the writing process. You can keep track of the progress by chatting with the writer or support.
Login to your account and click ‘completed’ tab on the left to download your paper.