Marketing Plan PowerPoint – Requirements and Rubric Create a PowerPoint presentation incorporating highlights of your marketing plan.
• Slide show should be 12-15 slides
• If appropriate, include pictures, graphs, and charts
• Incorporate a title slide to begin and a conclusion slide to end
• Each main point of the marketing plan should be on a separate slide
• Apply a creative background that ties into the theme of your company and product or service (slide transitions and timings are optional)
• Use a readable font size – avoid small fonts
• Use the 7 by 7 Rule of PowerPoint presentations – no more than seven bullet points per slide and each point averages around seven words. See YouTube video 7×7 Rule for PowerPoint
• Avoid overcrowding a slide or having a slide with large blank spaces. Fill the space of the slide neatly and completely
• The PowerPoint should engage the audience and effectively introduce your entrepreneurship and product and / or service Section Points Available Points Achieved Comments Title Slide 10 Body – Key concepts of the marketing plan (12-15 slides) 40 Conclusion Slide 20 7 by 7 Rule of PowerPoint presentations 10 Creative background; pictures, illustrations, and other images 20 Total 100
Our order form provides entries for your order information such as the deadline, number of pages or words required, the level of assignment, and the subject area. Kindly provide your writer with as much information as you deem necessary for maximum output. Once you confirm that all the necessary details are presented, confirm the quotation and continue.
Proceed to checkout and complete payment for your order. The assigned writer will receive a notification and begin working on your assignment immediately. We do not reveal your personal details to anyone.
All our writers are highly skilled in various fields. We have a library of resources that are put in to developing your essays during the writing process. You can keep track of the progress by chatting with the writer or support.
Login to your account and click ‘completed’ tab on the left to download your paper.