SOC 301: Identity and Social Inequality
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Distinguish basic sociology concepts such as race and ethnicity, sex and gender, social class, culture, discrimination, and social inequality.
- Compare varied theoretical perspectives of social identity, discrimination, and social inequality.
- Analyze patterns of discrimination across social identities as sources of social inequality.
- Evaluate multiple intersecting identities and their societal experience in terms of social inequalities.
- Evaluate advocacy and inclusion practices for the many forms of diversity in society.
Review the Course Learning Outcomes located in the Syllabus (under Course Home in the left navigation toolbar of the online course or in the Course at a Glance section of this course guide) PROVIDED AT TOP OF DESCRIPTION. Next, answer the following questions:
- What would you like to take away from this course?
- Are there any questions regarding social identities you would like answered?
- How do you think social identities are related to social inequalities?
Your initial post is due on Day 1. Respond to three of your classmates by Day 7.
Our order form provides entries for your order information such as the deadline, number of pages or words required, the level of assignment, and the subject area. Kindly provide your writer with as much information as you deem necessary for maximum output. Once you confirm that all the necessary details are presented, confirm the quotation and continue.
Proceed to checkout and complete payment for your order. The assigned writer will receive a notification and begin working on your assignment immediately. We do not reveal your personal details to anyone.
All our writers are highly skilled in various fields. We have a library of resources that are put in to developing your essays during the writing process. You can keep track of the progress by chatting with the writer or support.
Login to your account and click ‘completed’ tab on the left to download your paper.