For this assignment, you will be drafting your thesis statement and creating a plan for writing your paper through the creation of a full sentence outline.
- Review the How to Write a Thesis Statement for History in the eText (see attachment)
- Based on the topic you chose and your instructor approved earlier, draft a one to two sentence argumentative thesis statement.
- Write a full sentence outline in outline format with at least three main arguments or support (see the arguments you included in your thesis statement).
- Each argument should have at least one to two subtopics.
- Make sure you review the example Thesis Statement and Outline to review the layout.
- Once you are satisfied that you have included all the required elements, submit your completed Thesis Statement and Outline to the Assignment folder by the due date on the Course Schedule in .docx or .rtf format (no PDFs).
Our order form provides entries for your order information such as the deadline, number of pages or words required, the level of assignment, and the subject area. Kindly provide your writer with as much information as you deem necessary for maximum output. Once you confirm that all the necessary details are presented, confirm the quotation and continue.
Proceed to checkout and complete payment for your order. The assigned writer will receive a notification and begin working on your assignment immediately. We do not reveal your personal details to anyone.
All our writers are highly skilled in various fields. We have a library of resources that are put in to developing your essays during the writing process. You can keep track of the progress by chatting with the writer or support.
Login to your account and click ‘completed’ tab on the left to download your paper.