Student will conduct an in-depth study of the financial condition and management practices of a publicly-traded company they choose.
FORMAT AND LENGTH:
Obtain the most recent annual report of a publicly-traded company online. This can be a company that you want to work for in the future, or a company whose products you use regularly. Company annual reports are normally posted under the “Investor Relations” tab of their web sites.
Complete the following analysis, using information from 10K and other sources. Submit your analysis through the Upload Box of mywuv course site as a PowerPoint file and be ready to present your findings at the next class. Please use the most current available data and include a slide on references.
I. Bonds and long-term debts (3 points)
1) How much is the company’s long-term debt? (1 point)
2) What is the company’s debt ratio? (1 point)
3) Has the company issued bonds? What is the bond rating? Please also provide information on terms and interest rates. (1 points)
II. Equity (6 points)
1) How much is the company’s stockholder’s equity?
2) What is the company’s equity ratio?
3) When did your company go public? What is the stock per share price at its IPO?
4) What is the company’s stock price today?
5) What is the company’s price earnings ratio?
6) Has the company issued dividends in the past?
III. References (1 point)
List your sources for the analysis above.
The analysis should be in PowerPoint.
Our order form provides entries for your order information such as the deadline, number of pages or words required, the level of assignment, and the subject area. Kindly provide your writer with as much information as you deem necessary for maximum output. Once you confirm that all the necessary details are presented, confirm the quotation and continue.
Proceed to checkout and complete payment for your order. The assigned writer will receive a notification and begin working on your assignment immediately. We do not reveal your personal details to anyone.
All our writers are highly skilled in various fields. We have a library of resources that are put in to developing your essays during the writing process. You can keep track of the progress by chatting with the writer or support.
Login to your account and click ‘completed’ tab on the left to download your paper.