Employee Development and Performance
Continuing from the Strategy, Planning, and Selection assignment, you were selected as the new HR director for the retail company and now have been in the position for approximately six months. Your approach to strategy, planning, and selection have been quite successful thus far, and now it is time to address the organization’s expectation for performance and development of employees since these components of HR strategy are critical in achieving business outcomes and success.
Write a four- to five-page paper in which you do the following:
- Critically analyze and discuss any researched (web or textbook) training process model you may consider for use in developing employees (Here’s an idea: The Addie Model or exhibit 7-1, page 230 in the textbook). Then, identify and discuss at least 3 possible challenges that might be faced in implementing a new training process in the company.
- List and briefly discuss at least three types of training that can be used for employee training. Of the three, which would you select to train the retail employees, and why? Be specific.
- Differentiate the concepts of performance management and performance appraisal with three to four key points. Then, make your case to leadership for or against using annual performance appraisals in the organization. Be specific with your perspective.
- Use at least four quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: You may only use the resources listed in the Course Guide and those that are specifically provided by the professor.
This course requires the use of APA 7 or Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the documents listed in the week 1 discussion or located in the course info section. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Use the Strayer University Library to locate additional sources to support your work.
The specific course outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Propose effective methods for implementing employee development and performance management processes for an organization.
Our order form provides entries for your order information such as the deadline, number of pages or words required, the level of assignment, and the subject area. Kindly provide your writer with as much information as you deem necessary for maximum output. Once you confirm that all the necessary details are presented, confirm the quotation and continue.
Proceed to checkout and complete payment for your order. The assigned writer will receive a notification and begin working on your assignment immediately. We do not reveal your personal details to anyone.
All our writers are highly skilled in various fields. We have a library of resources that are put in to developing your essays during the writing process. You can keep track of the progress by chatting with the writer or support.
Login to your account and click ‘completed’ tab on the left to download your paper.