By the 1990s, the US was stepping into the “Information Age”. This would coincide with the presidency of Bill Clinton. One can also see this as a period when global connections really became more visible and faster, in part because of new trade agreements around the globe. In North America, there was NAFTA—the North American Free Trade Agreement. By the late 1990s the US economy was entering a dynamic period of growth.
Choose and discuss one of the following two topics related to the American history under President Clinton:
- Discuss opposing viewpoints about free trade during the 1990s.
- For the period of the Clinton presidency, identify one view of those favoring “free trade” and one view of those who were opposed.
- Explain how you would weigh the pros and cons of this policy. In hindsight, what is your view of NAFTA? Is globalization good?
- Identify the source(s) where you read about these “free trade” issues of that time.
- Discuss the “economic rebound” of the late 1990s under President Clinton.
- Identify three of the “package” of changes that characterized the economic boost of the “information revolution” in the late 1990s.
- Discuss and explain what you think was the most important of these changes. What can we learn from that sort of period of economic rebound?
- Identify the source(s) where you read about these changes during the late 1990s. For guidance, view this short video.
Our order form provides entries for your order information such as the deadline, number of pages or words required, the level of assignment, and the subject area. Kindly provide your writer with as much information as you deem necessary for maximum output. Once you confirm that all the necessary details are presented, confirm the quotation and continue.
Proceed to checkout and complete payment for your order. The assigned writer will receive a notification and begin working on your assignment immediately. We do not reveal your personal details to anyone.
All our writers are highly skilled in various fields. We have a library of resources that are put in to developing your essays during the writing process. You can keep track of the progress by chatting with the writer or support.
Login to your account and click ‘completed’ tab on the left to download your paper.