Topic: Santa Barbara Community College
For this question, complete the following:
- 1. Describe the governing board according to statute and policy.
- 2. Appraise the most recent accreditation discussion on the governing board.
- 3. Summarize your observations of the board meeting you observed.
- 1. Include any observation of specific roles played by any member of the board, administrators, faculty, staff, or students.
- 2. Include relationship of board members with each other and the CEO.
- 1. Discuss the way board members interacted with each other, the CEO, speakers, or the audience.
- 2. Discuss the role of the chair and how that person conducted the meeting.
- 3. State if there was any evidence of a rogue trustee as described in O’Banion’s articles from the attachment below. If so, what examples can you give of the rogue trustee’s behavior in the board meeting, or in other situations?
- 3. Include the discussion and agenda items. Were they important to the mission of the college discussed at the board meeting?
- 4. Include the role the CEO played at the meeting.
- 5. Include the role, if any, the constituent groups played.
- 4. Provide the critical issues impacting politics or governance of the institution.
- 5. Provide any model programs or efforts being made to improve politics, governance, campus culture, climate, or communications.
Our order form provides entries for your order information such as the deadline, number of pages or words required, the level of assignment, and the subject area. Kindly provide your writer with as much information as you deem necessary for maximum output. Once you confirm that all the necessary details are presented, confirm the quotation and continue.
Proceed to checkout and complete payment for your order. The assigned writer will receive a notification and begin working on your assignment immediately. We do not reveal your personal details to anyone.
All our writers are highly skilled in various fields. We have a library of resources that are put in to developing your essays during the writing process. You can keep track of the progress by chatting with the writer or support.
Login to your account and click ‘completed’ tab on the left to download your paper.