Creating Equality Project
Equality can take many forms. The protected classes under the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and later congressional acts include race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, Veteran status, and genetic information. But there are other quests for equality as well: immigrant equality, healthcare equality, sexual orientation and gender identity equality, education equality, income equality. Feel free to expand on these lists.
1. Identify a person who you believe created or is creating equality in the United States.
• Who is the person?
• Biographical information about the person.
• What motivated the person to try to create equality?
2. Describe the type of equality that the person created or tried to create?
• Explain the equality the person tried to create.
• Why is this equality important to you?
• What laws or policies was this person trying to change?
3. How did this person create equality?
• Explain how this person created equality.
• What did this person do?
• How did this person convince other people to participate in this quest for equality?
4. Major Accomplishment/Legacy
• Explain this person’s major accomplishment in the field of equality.
• What is the legacy of this person’s efforts? Is the quest over? What still needs to be done?
5. General Opinion/Analysis
• Your closing thoughts and analysis.
Our order form provides entries for your order information such as the deadline, number of pages or words required, the level of assignment, and the subject area. Kindly provide your writer with as much information as you deem necessary for maximum output. Once you confirm that all the necessary details are presented, confirm the quotation and continue.
Proceed to checkout and complete payment for your order. The assigned writer will receive a notification and begin working on your assignment immediately. We do not reveal your personal details to anyone.
All our writers are highly skilled in various fields. We have a library of resources that are put in to developing your essays during the writing process. You can keep track of the progress by chatting with the writer or support.
Login to your account and click ‘completed’ tab on the left to download your paper.