Create a communication plan for a change initiative that will minimize resistance to change.
Resistance and Communication
Using your selected organization, diagnose the organization’s level of resistance, and construct a solid communication plan.
Write a 4–6-page paper in which you:
- Diagnose the reasons for resistance to change.
- Interpret the potential causes of resistance in the organization. Identify and describe three potential causes of resistance to your change plan. Identify and describe three potential sources of resistance to your change plan.
- Create a plan for minimizing possible resistance to your change management plan.
- Elaborate on the relationship between resistance to change and communication.
- Evaluate three communication strategies.
- Recommend one communication strategy that would be applicable to your organization. Diagnose why this communication strategy is best for your organization.
- Create a solid communication plan for your change initiative.
- Use at least four quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other similar Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Create a communication plan for a change initiative that will minimize resistance to change.
Our order form provides entries for your order information such as the deadline, number of pages or words required, the level of assignment, and the subject area. Kindly provide your writer with as much information as you deem necessary for maximum output. Once you confirm that all the necessary details are presented, confirm the quotation and continue.
Proceed to checkout and complete payment for your order. The assigned writer will receive a notification and begin working on your assignment immediately. We do not reveal your personal details to anyone.
All our writers are highly skilled in various fields. We have a library of resources that are put in to developing your essays during the writing process. You can keep track of the progress by chatting with the writer or support.
Login to your account and click ‘completed’ tab on the left to download your paper.