Part A. 300 words 1 reference
Candidate: Personal Banker
1. Consider the position for which you are interviewing candidates and post one of your interview questions, including the job title. Discuss why you developed this question and what response you would expect a potential candidate to provide.
2. It is important to ensure that a candidate fits with the culture of the organization. What actions can be taken in the recruitment and selection process to find the best candidate that fits with the culture of the organization?
Part B. 1000 words – APA Style with Reference (separate doc)
Candidate: Bank Manager & Personal Banker
For this assignment, develop an interview strategy you would consider using to interview and select the right candidate for your organization. You are required to use the job descriptions you developed in the previous assignment. As you are developing your interview strategy, think about testing options that would benefit the interview process. The following must be included in your interview strategy:
1. A detailed description of the time, place, format, interview type, and employees involved in the actual interview process.
2. At least one testing option to be included in the selection process. Explain why this testing option is best suited for the selection process.
3. A minimum of four situational and four behavioral interview questions that you would use to interview for both jobs. (Reminder: Use both of the job descriptions from your previous assignment.)
Our order form provides entries for your order information such as the deadline, number of pages or words required, the level of assignment, and the subject area. Kindly provide your writer with as much information as you deem necessary for maximum output. Once you confirm that all the necessary details are presented, confirm the quotation and continue.
Proceed to checkout and complete payment for your order. The assigned writer will receive a notification and begin working on your assignment immediately. We do not reveal your personal details to anyone.
All our writers are highly skilled in various fields. We have a library of resources that are put in to developing your essays during the writing process. You can keep track of the progress by chatting with the writer or support.
Login to your account and click ‘completed’ tab on the left to download your paper.