Benchmark – Design Challenge
The purpose of this assignment is to create a design challenge that highlights various problem-solving techniques. Write a paper of approximately 250-500 words utilizing a business writing format to present and frame the design challenge. Reference the example provided in The Field Guide to Human-Centered Design for additional information. Address the following:
- What problem are you trying to solve?
- Who will be affected by the problem?
- To what degree will the group identified be affected?
- Consider that new technologies are being developed and are emerging through the hype cycle. Imagine some of the converging technology within the next 2-5 years that might enable a solution to your problem. Conduct research on companies or groups that are working on these emerging technologies. Discuss how human-centered design and technological advances could offer possible solutions to the problem you are trying to solve.
- What are some of the initial constraints? For example, does the target customer segment have money to pay for it? Is a particular resource too expensive? Does the target need to be educated about how to use the product?
- What are some possible variants to the design challenge? For example, are there substitute resources, different adjustments to the value property, or other modifications to the business model that could make it viable?
APA style is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance.
This benchmark assignment assesses the following programmatic competencies:
BS Applied Management
2.3: Use human-centered design and technological advances to identify opportunities and solve real-world problems in business contexts.
Our order form provides entries for your order information such as the deadline, number of pages or words required, the level of assignment, and the subject area. Kindly provide your writer with as much information as you deem necessary for maximum output. Once you confirm that all the necessary details are presented, confirm the quotation and continue.
Proceed to checkout and complete payment for your order. The assigned writer will receive a notification and begin working on your assignment immediately. We do not reveal your personal details to anyone.
All our writers are highly skilled in various fields. We have a library of resources that are put in to developing your essays during the writing process. You can keep track of the progress by chatting with the writer or support.
Login to your account and click ‘completed’ tab on the left to download your paper.