Mini Research Proposal ANOVA
This written assignment is based on the work conducted in the “Basic ANOVA Study” discussion forum. Based on this initial work, feedback received, and additional research, you should submit a mini research proposal that calls for the use of a one-way or repeated measures ANOVA.
Please include the following in the research proposal:
Introduction (1-2 paragraphs)
- Present the research question of interest.
- Explain how the chosen statistical test applies to this research question.
- Provide the statistical notation and written explanations for the null and alternative hypotheses.
- Explain the types of errors that can occur.
- Participants (1 paragraph)
- List how many participants will be selected.
- Identify who will be the participants and their major demographic characteristics (e.g., sex, age, etc.).
- Explain how participants will be selected for the study.
- Procedures (1-2 paragraphs)
- Identify the variables in the study.
- Describe each variable’s scale of measurement (nominal, ordinal, interval, or ratio) and characteristics (i.e., discrete vs. continuous, qualitative vs. categorical, etc.).
- Provide an operational definition for each variable, explaining how the variables will be measured.
- Participants (1 paragraph)
- Results (1-2 paragraphs)
- Describe the statistical test that will be conducted. Be sure to include why the test was chosen and why it is appropriate for this study. Also, describe the role of post-hoc tests in the analysis.
- Identify the information that will be obtained from the results of this test and what will be needed to draw conclusions regarding the hypotheses.
- Discussion (1 paragraph)
- Identify any expected biases, assumptions, or faults with the proposed study and the use of the identified statistical test.
- Explain what conclusions can and cannot be made for this study using this statistical test.
- Describe the practical significance or importance of the results.
Our order form provides entries for your order information such as the deadline, number of pages or words required, the level of assignment, and the subject area. Kindly provide your writer with as much information as you deem necessary for maximum output. Once you confirm that all the necessary details are presented, confirm the quotation and continue.
Proceed to checkout and complete payment for your order. The assigned writer will receive a notification and begin working on your assignment immediately. We do not reveal your personal details to anyone.
All our writers are highly skilled in various fields. We have a library of resources that are put in to developing your essays during the writing process. You can keep track of the progress by chatting with the writer or support.
Login to your account and click ‘completed’ tab on the left to download your paper.