[SOLVED] Training and Development in Small Businesses.
*MUST BE PLAGIARISM FREE, NOT PREVIOUSLY SUBMITTED WORK*
Rubric and Resouces Attached!
Topic: Training and Development in Small Businesses
Business Selected: Smallcakes Cupcakery (https://www.smallcakescupcakery.com/about/)
Imagine that you have been called into that business to provide a consultation on training. Create a comprehensive training proposal for the business.
Write a 6–8 page paper in which you:
- Analyze key elements of training and development geared toward improving the performance of the specific small business for which you are consulting.
- Predict 3–5 potential challenges that the managers or owners of the business could face in addressing organizational performance.
- Justify the effects of detecting organizational gaps in small business, providing examples to explain the rationale.
- Propose a competitive training strategy that will improve the position of the business in the market. The strategy should include, at a minimum, an agenda of training activities, rationale for instructional strategies used, and the return on investment (ROI) that will be gained from the strategy you have developed.
- Use the 3 references provided along with additional academic resources if needed. Note: Wikipedia and similar web sites do not qualify as academic resources. The reference page is not included in the required page length.