[SOLVED] Punishment and Capital Punishment.
Module 5 Discussion: Punishment and Capital Punishment
Module 5 Discussion: Punishment and Capital PunishmentInstructions:This discussion will be completed in two parts and will give you an opportunity to reflect upon this week’s content and to interact with your classmates.
- Part 1 – Post your initial response to the discussion questions by Wednesday at 11:59 pm
- Part 2 – Post substantive feedback to two (2) classmates by Saturday at 11:59 pm
During each module, you should create a thread of your own to make comments or ask questions about the material. You should also respond to other threads started by at least two of your classmates. That’s a minimum of three posts per module: one of your own plus two responses.
- If you meet these requirements by each deadline indicated, you will receive at least 15 of 20 points possible for each discussion.
- To get more than 15 points, the quality of your various posts will be taken into account. Are your comments insightful? Are your questions thought-provoking?
- Do your criticisms move the discussion forward? And so forth.
- If you do not meet these requirements by the deadlines, your scores will be below 15 points.
- There is no length requirement on the discussion board. However, comments must be substantively concerned with the material.