[SOLVED] Managing Suppliers. Module 2: Managing Suppliers
This module unlocks the receiving department, putting players in charge of managing the supply chain and material inventories to meet client needs. (15 Turns). Please go to the assignment titled Unit 3 – Simulation for instructions on how to access the simulation.
To gain access to this module, please log in to your McGraw-Hill student account and select the MGMT345 Master (Cape & Cullen), then select “Click here to launch MH Practice.” On the next screen, select “Play” to gain access to the various modules. Find “Module 2: Managing Suppliers” on the list and select “Play Game.” From that point, follow the instructions in the simulation.
Primary Discussion Response is due by Friday (11:59:59pm Central).
Within the Discussion Board area, write 200-300 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
There are many reasons why a company should pay attention to their reputation as it relates to their future vendor relations and product supply costs and availability. Complete the following:
- Discuss why it is important for organizations to manage their reputation by answering the following questions:
- What impact could a poor quality product have on a company?
- How does reputation help a company to be more competitive?
- How do you think a company can improve their vendor and customer relations?
- Summarize 3 examples of what goes into the reputation of a company.
Be sure to include your required references, and format your submission in APA format.