[SOLVED] Identify a professional networking event through a professional association that you will attend that occurs during the timeframe of the course. .
- Identify a professional networking event through a professional association that you will attend that occurs during the timeframe of the course. Acceptable events can include: continuing education workshops, association meetings, and professional conferences. Other activities can include engagement in charitable networking events/governmental meetings/career expos. Please note: If the cost of registration is prohibitive, please discuss your concerns with your instructor who can help find a suitable accommodation. Potential Opportunities:
- After attending the event, write a 1-2 page reflection paper that contains the following:
- Name of event and event Details
- Why the event is/was significant to you or your professional development?
- How attending the event contributes to your professional development, through self-improvement planning, relationship-building, goal-setting, or giving back to your community.
- Your instructor may require additional questions.
- Include proof of attendance at the event. Proof of attendance may include: program brochure, registration receipt, a picture from the event, ticket stub, etc.