[SOLVED] Ethical Parameters Paper .
Ethical Parameters Paper
- Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper that describes the potentially important ethical considerations of beneficence, autonomy, and justice for a study (either a study you used for a previous assignment in this course or your proposed dissertation study).
Review the instructions for accessing the IRB Application via IRBNet as a resource to address field requirements. Use the point of view of an IRB reviewer, and discuss the ethical dynamics of decisions you have made, even if they are not yet final decisions, related to the:
- Choice and definition of the case
- Choice of theoretical framework
- Choice of types and sources of evidence
- Choice of questions to ask or details to observe
- Choice of data collection techniques and schedules
- Choice of data analysis methods
- Choice of methods to maximize trustworthiness
- Choice of methods to safeguard anonymity and confidentiality and to minimize any negative effects of your investigation
- Consider the implications in each of these areas for the case as a whole, for individual members of the case, for the field of inquiry, and for the eventual audience.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.