[SOLVED] case on Procter & Gamble’s SWOT analysis. Part-1 – Case Analysis
Read the attached case on Procter & Gamble’s SWOT analysis for the year 2020. Refer to the attached case as well as company websites, official online reviews, your MAKT591 course resources, and published journal articles, news, official reports, and books to answer the following questions:
PROCTER & GAMBLE (P&G)
P&G’s impressive portfolio includes some of the strongest brand names in the world.
1) Would you say P&G has used the Waterfall, Sprinkler, or Born-Global market entry strategy? Explain by giving evidence from reviewed literature.
2) In what ways does P&G differ from other companies in the worldwide consumable products industry?
3) What growth opportunities has P&G been taking (Intensive Growth, Integrative Growth, Diversification Growth, or Downsizing and Divesting Older Businesses)? Explain why you think so by referring to the attached case as well as the latest literature.
4) According to the attached P&G 2020 SWOT analysis, Revenue Growth appears to be one of its main strengths. Investigate and discuss how, from a marketing management perspective, P&G pricing strategies may have contributed to such high revenue.
Part-2 – Essay Questions
Use your course resources and reviewed literature to answer the following questions:
1. Psychographic Segmentation uses psychology and demographics to better understand and motivate consumers. Select any business you know which uses this segmentation strategy and discuss how the company has succeeded in targeting its consumers using this segmentation approach.
2. Service provider’s task is to “manage the evidence,” to “tangible the intangible” through any number of marketing tools: place, people, equipment, communication materials, symbols, price. From your understanding of designing and managing services, select 2 of the mentioned tools to explain how STC telecom has used to brand itself in the region. Give evidence from reviewed literature.
3. Since we are in the holy month of Ramadhan, analyze Ferrero Rocher’s classical hazelnut/chocolate golden wrapped product and give 2 reasons why you believe the product has maintained its marketing position and consumer retention all these years.
4. During this course, you have worked with your team and produced a marketing plan for a selected business. Propose 2 post-purchase services for your course project business. Explain how these will help achieve customer retention.