[SOLVED] Analyze the main clients and stakeholders and build a research method to assess the actual picture of satisfaction of all stockholders.. A Hotel have an interest in creating a new grading system for their customers. This is critical as the hotel wants to delivery high standard satisfaction outcomes to improve and standardize the quality of the service they deliver and to have the possibility to partnership with other hotels in the region. The new system ideally should assess fairly the employees, and the suppliers.
· Analyze the main clients and stakeholders (competitors, customers, suppliers) and build a research method to assess the actual picture of satisfaction of all stockholders. This method will assess the new grading system as soon as the project is put into practice in the hotel.
· Identify and prepare the information to convince your boss that your project makes sense, and it is necessary to put into practice. You need to be convincing.
· Create a project team: tell how you are going to create your team and how you will coordinate it.
· Build up a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) with all the tasks and their duration, resources needed and predecessors.
· Establish a Project Timing and determine how long will be the project and the critical path.
· Estimate a Project Budget (and a justification).
· Assess on the risks of failure.